Electronic Brake Monitoring Training
Maintaining today’s fleets while ensuring vehicles are operating safely and at optimum
performance is a significant task and a serious responsibility. MGM’s e•STROKE® brake monitoring system (widely used across Transit fleets) provides an excellent tool to monitor brake performance and ensure your vehicles are operating safely.
With ever tightening budgets, equipment constraints, and manpower availability, MGM
understands the need for technical support and service when it comes to our brake products. This is why MGM is pleased to announce our “e•STROKE® Brake Monitor Service and Support Program” designed to assist your fleet in obtaining the maximum benefit from your
e•STROKE® equipped vehicle.
Trained MGM field technicians and engineers are available to assist your fleet maintenance staff by providing the following technical services:
E-STROKE BRAKE MONITORING TRAINING:
Order part number 9595002 for e•STROKE® Brake Monitor Training Event (1 Day, 2 Sessions, 15 persons max).
- MGM can provide ongoing e•STROKE®technical training for new employees and
refresher training for existing staff at an additional charge.
- These training courses give your technicians a thorough understanding of the
e•STROKE® system operation, interpreting diagnostic information, and system troubleshooting techniques.
- MGM will provide on-site classroom and hands on vehicle training.
- Each training session is approximately 2 hours long and recommended to be 15 people max.
- A vehicle with e•STROKE® and a lift or inspection pit is required for the training.
- End user diagnostic tools must be delivered prior to the training as they are used as part of the hands on training.
- Training sessions include a digital copy of the e•STROKE® technical manual and training presentation. Training completion certificates are available upon request. End users will have all information needed to provide ongoing training as their staff requires.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING SESSIONS FOR NEW AND EXISTING APPLICATIONS:
Order part number 9595003 to add Additional Training Sessions to scheduled new
application and purchased training events (1 Session).
- 9595002 Purchased Training Event includes 1 Day with 2 sessions per day.
- 9595003 Adds Additional Training Sessions to each event option as needed.