Test Engineer - Charlotte, NC
MGM Brakes, a division of Indian Head Industries, Inc., is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic individual for a Test Engineer, located in our Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Test Engineer is responsible for accurate and timely completion of engineering tasks such as: testing and data collection, maintaining / updating engineering test files, lab operating procedures, and related files. The Test Engineer will work in conjunction with design engineering department, manufacturing plants, sales department, quality assurance, vendors, and customers on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, plus one year of related experience required
- Computer proficiency with MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Knowledge and ability to read and interpret drawings
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Traditional mechanic hand tool skills
- Basic wiring and electrical (DVOM) troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic metrology and measurement skills
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment
- Company paid short-term disability and long term disability
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance for employees and family members
- Flexible spending account
- 401K retirement savings with an employer match
- Traditional pension plan
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Position will remain open until filled.
Submit your resume below for immediate consideration.
TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORMS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
Click here to view a short video explaining the value of voluntary self-identification.
- Voluntary Self ID Race-Ethnicity.pdf
- Voluntary Self ID Veterans-Applicants.pdf
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability CC-305.pdf
2. COMPLETE the form and re-save to your computer.
3. Use the online form below to UPLOAD and attach your completed form to MGM Brakes.
4. You may also attach the form to a regular email and send it to email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
NO PHONE CALLS, THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR STAFFING FIRMS
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/minorities/females/veterans/disabled