Quality Technician/ISO Coordinator - Murphy, nc
MGM Brakes, a division of Indian Head Industries, Inc., is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic individual for a Quality Technician/ISO Coordinator position, located at our Murphy, NC manufacturing facility.
The Quality Technician/ISO Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the internal audit system and corrective actions stemming from internal and external ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environmental) audits at the local manufacturing level. Some responsibilities include quality management system (QMS) document control and coordinating product/process changes throughout the departments. The responsible person will assist with customer quality related matters including but not limited to issuing warranty return authorizations, performing warranty analysis and capability studies, and maintaining quality related reporting requirements. The Quality Technician/ISO Coordinator may also assist with compliance of local, county, state and federal regulatory standards and statutory requirements and will also interact with all departments to ensure compliance with the environmental policy, initiating, monitoring, supporting the environmental objectives, targets, programs and reporting status of the environmental management system (EMS) to management. This position requires working with plant management in conjunction with corporate QA; providing feedback when quality and environmental issues arise. Business travel of up to 10-15% is required and will be based on a flex schedule with customer and supplier requests taking priority.
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalency required
- 3+ years manufacturing or Quality Assurance experience or obtaining Associates Degree in related field
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 management systems
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work load
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment
- Company paid short-term disability and long term disability
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance for employees and family members
- Flexible spending account
- 401K retirement savings with an employer match
- Traditional pension plan
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Position will remain open until filled.
Submit your resume below for immediate consideration.
TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORMS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
Click here to view a short video explaining the value of voluntary self-identification.
- Voluntary Self ID Race-Ethnicity.pdf
- Voluntary Self ID Veterans-Applicants.pdf
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability CC-305.pdf
2. COMPLETE the form and re-save to your computer.
3. Use the online form below to UPLOAD and attach your completed form to MGM Brakes.
4. You may also attach the form to a regular email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: