MGM Brakes, a division of Indian Head Industries, Inc., is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking highly enthusiastic individuals for first shift Production Workers located in Murphy, NC.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Production Worker is responsible for several different positions which may rotate to perform a variety of assembly job functions on the production line. Some of the job responsibility components for each position include performing all jobs in a safe manner and completing logs and charts as required by specified work instructions. All candidates should be self-motivated, well organized, able to communicate effectively and willing to work in a team-oriented assembly line environment.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. repetitively is required
- Ability to follow established work instructions and /or procedures
- Ability to uses gauges
- Ability to read and understand quality specifications
- Must be able to identify parts and part numbers
- Understand and complete shop papers as required
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Work with minimal supervision
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Competitive wages
- Medical and dental plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance for employees and family members
- Flexible spending account
- 401K retirement savings with an employer match
- Traditional pension plan
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration. Resumes will be accepted through Friday July 13, 2018.
For a complete job description, click here.
Position will remain open until filled.
Submit your resume below for immediate consideration.