MGM Brakes, a division of Indian Head Industries, Inc., is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic individuals for Production Workers (first shift) located at our Murphy, NC manufacturing facility.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Production Worker is responsible for several different positions which may rotate to perform a variety of assembly job functions on the production line. Some of the job responsibilities for each position include performing all jobs in a safe manner and completing logs and charts as required by specified work instructions while working with manufacturing processes, assembly equipment, testing and components. All candidates should be self-motivated, well organized, able to communicate effectively and willing to work in a team-oriented assembly line environment.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently is required
- Ability to read and interpret shop papers, work instructions and /or procedures
- Ability to comprehend quality specifications and identify parts and part numbers
- Ability to use mechanical equipment, gauges and basic math skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage workload
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with tact and professionalism
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Submit your application and resume today for immediate consideration. Applications will be accepted through May 21, 2021.
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid business travel accident insurance
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment
- Company paid long term disability plan
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance for employees and family members
- Voluntary supplemental accident insurance for employees and family members
- Flexible spending account
- 401K retirement savings with an employer match
- Traditional pension plan
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
To view the full job description: click here
NO PHONE CALLS, THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR STAFFING FIRMS
IHI/MGM BRAKES is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/minorities/females/veterans/disabled