MGM Brakes, a Division of Indian Head Industries, Inc. is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking highly enthusiastic individuals for Assembly/Production Workers located in Cloverdale, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assembly/Production Worker is responsible for several different positions which may rotate to perform a variety of assembly job functions on the production line. Some of the job responsibility components for each position include performing all jobs in a safe manner and completing logs and charts as required by specified work instructions. An Assembly/Production Worker must be able to work well within an assembly line environment.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Ability to follow established work instructions and / or procedures
- Ability to use gages where required
- Ability to read and understand quality specifications
- Must be able to identify parts by part number
- Understands and completes shop papers as required
- Basic computer skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Repetitive lifting up to 30 lbs. is required, maximum 50 lbs. of force
- Effective oral and written communication skills
For a complete job description, click here.
Position will remain open until filled.
Submit your resume below for immediate consideration.