MGM Brakes, a Division of Indian Head Industries, Inc., is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic individual for our Field Technician position, located in our Charlotte, N.C. corporate office. Local Candidates Preferred!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Field Technician is responsible for the overall field technical support of the MGM Brakes product line. This position requires proactively working with customers to ensure that MGM field issues are addressed. Up to 80% business travel is required primarily in the United States and Canada with occasional overseas travel. A portion of this travel will be based on a flex schedule with customer requests taking priority.
- Associates College Degree or Mechanics Certification in related field is preferred
- Field experience with commercial air brake and electronic systems required
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Programs
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong technical and electrical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn operation and use of electrical diagnostic equipment
- Ability to adapt to customer needs in regards to scheduling and differing work environments
For a complete job description, click here.
Position will remain open until filled.
Submit your resume below for immediate consideration.