MGM Brakes, a division of Indian Head Industries, Inc., is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic individual for a Customer Service Representative located at our Murphy, NC manufacturing facility.
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative are processing customer orders and responding to their inquiries and concerns. This position works closely with the Sales Department as well as Purchasing and Materials, Shipping, Engineering and Quality Assurance to ensure customer needs are met on an on-time basis with a quality product. Some responsibilities include process return authorizations, debit and credit customer accounts, and perform various clerical duties.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience is required
- Experience in handling customer requests and concerns
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage workload
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work with tact and professionalism towards customers
- Ability to adhere to strict code of confidentiality
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently with minimal supervision
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid business travel accident insurance
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment
- Company paid short-term disability and long term disability plans
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance for employees and family members
- Voluntary supplemental accident insurance for employees and family members
- Flexible spending account
- 401K retirement savings with an employer match
- Traditional pension plan
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration. Applications will be accepted through December 18, 2020.
NO PHONE CALLS, THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR STAFFING FIRMS