MGM Brakes, a Division of Indian Head Industries, Inc. is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking highly enthusiastic individuals for first shift Assembly/Production Workers located in Murphy, N.C.
The Assembly/Production Worker is responsible for several different positions which may rotate to perform a variety of assembly job functions on the production line. Some of the job responsibility components for each position include performing all jobs in a safe manner and completing logs and charts as required by specified work instructions. An Assembly/Production Worker must be able to work well within an assembly line environment.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required
- Repetitive lifting up to 30 lbs. is required
- Ability to follow established work instructions and/or procedures
- Ability to use gauges where required
- Ability to read and understand quality specifications
- Must be able to identify parts by part number
- Understands and completes shop papers as required
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Work with minimal supervision
Submit your resume today to the address below for immediate consideration. All candidates should be self-motivated, well organized, able to communicate effectively and willing to work in a team-oriented environment. MGM Brakes offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Resumes will be accepted thru Friday, June 2, 2017.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 70/229 Park Avenue
Murphy, N.C. 28906
Indian Head Industries/MGM Brakes is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity as a core value. We support equal access and welcome resumes from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
NO PHONE CALLS, THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR STAFFING FIRMS
IHI/MGM BRAKES is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer