Administrative office assistant, charlotte, nc
MGM Brakes, a division of Indian Head Industries, Inc., isthe leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry. We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic individual for our Administrative Office Assistant position located at our Charlotte, N.C. corporate office.
The Administrative Office Assistant is responsible for general office administration assisting all departments with various assignments and administrative support. Also responsible for front desk reception duties including but not limited to answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution and mail room / shipping duties, flow of correspondence and requisition of office supplies. Administrative Office Assistant will welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries; will direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; and giving instructions. Additional requirements are to maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges. Administrative Office Assistant must have reliable transportation to run local company errands as needed. Must be highly organized, possess strong attention to detail, and have a very pleasant personality and voice of the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; a 2-year Associates Degree a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of administrative support and front desk reception experience
- Demonstrated experience with operating a multi-line telephone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and possess strong attention to detail
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to adhere to strict code of confidentiality
- Computer proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- North Carolina Notary Public for business documents (or be willing to obtain), a plus
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment
- Company paid short-term disability and long term disability plans
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance for employees and family members
- Voluntary supplemental accident insurance for employees and family members
- Flexible spending account
- 401K retirement savings with an employer match
- Traditional pension plan
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Position will remain open until filled.
Submit your resume below for immediate consideration.
TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORMS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
Click here to view a short video explaining the value of voluntary self-identification.
- Voluntary Self ID Race-Ethnicity.pdf
- Voluntary Self ID Veterans-Applicants.pdf
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability CC-305.pdf
2. COMPLETE the form and re-save to your computer.
3. Use the online form below to UPLOAD and attach your completed form to MGM Brakes.
4. You may also attach the form to a regular email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: