Sealed For Safety!
- attached to head for loss prevention.
- tapered for tight spaces, mechanically sealed (no clamp
band required), heat-cured epoxy finish.
Permanently Sealed Spring Chamber
- no clamp band. Positively prevents indavertent disassembly
of power spring housing.
Center Case Push-Rod
- aluminum hard coat finish and surface porosity to retain
Piston and Guide
- non-stick for full release from applied position.
- heat fused, epoxy-coated and cycle test certified to
OEM specifications. HD models have a Heavy-Duty power spring which
generates 160 lbs. of additional parking brake force at 1-1/4
inches of stroke.
- fully threaded for universal slack adjuster installation requirements.
- pressure-activated, ensures lubrication and positive air seal
at stroke extension.
- highly visible orange paint on black epoxy coated
Center Hole Shield
- permits visual inspection of stroke alert yet still
prevents entry of contaminants.
Non-Pressure Chamber - heavy duty embossed steel (type 30) epoxy coated for long life.